Monday, June 23, 2008

I don't know if I should do this since I haven't been officially tagged yet but here goes.

A Almond or Vanilla: Vanilla

B Best Friend: Abby H.


C Cake or Pie: Depends on the type. Probably cake

D Day of Choice: Monday

E Essential Item: Hair thingy

F Flavor of Ice cream: Strawberry

G Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour Worms

H Hometown: Roosevelt

I Indulgence: Hershey's chocolate

J January or July: July I guess

K Kids: Love 'em

L Last movie I saw at a theater: Prince Caspian

M Musician: Does any classical musician count?

N Number of Siblings: 5

O Oranges or Apples: apples

P Phobias or Fears: Really high hights

Q Quote:"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit." Harry S. Truman

R Reason to Smile: Laura most of the time

T Tag: Polly, Bob, and Billy.

U Unknown fact: I spend to much time on the computer.

V Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: oppressor of animals. :P

W Worst habit: Changing my mind

X Xray or Ultrasound: I guess if I had to choose I would pick a xray

Y Your favorite food: Almost anything without beans.

Z Zucchini Recipe: Chocolate Zucchini Cake

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh dear...I didn't realize I was supposed to comment....but you saw the tag anyway! Ha...tag, you're it.
And by the way.....no fair using the same Zucchini recipe! :p