Thursday, April 17, 2008

Awana

Yesterday for Awana we got to do a scavenger hunt all over town. This is like the ones we did in Bemidji for the retreat but this one was more fun for me because I know my way around Warroad. (unlike with Polly and Peggy in Bemidji:) ) We started at the school and made FUN stops. Here's a sample: we had to go to M+K and ask what their best selling item of the day was, (one of the other teams blocked us in but in the end we beat them) buy a can of pop at Dougs and have someone gulp it down, (the boy who did that was given Coke. Yuck) at Alco we had to ask a family if their kids went to Awana ( I knew the family in the parking lot so I asked) we had to go to the park and go down five slides, play duck duck goose outside of a gas station, oh we did all kinds of things. The best part was my team won!!!!! It was quite fun and next Wednesday is the awards night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun scavenger hunt. :)

Tracy said...

Oh, it was quite fun.